2100 Series Projected Windows
The 2100 series Awning and Hopper Projected Window is our smallest profile frame and sash, but it is huge in versatility. It is designed to meet egress requirements and can be used in a wide variety of projected window applications.
The 2100 series projected window is available in a number of different configurations, including:
- Awning Windows: The perfect choice for ventilation, our awning windows can be opened a full 90 degrees. They are ideal for use in tight spaces, above sinks and countertops, or anywhere else where you need ventilation but do not want to sacrifice space.
- Hopper Windows: Our hopper windows are hinged at the bottom and open inward, making them the perfect choice for basements and other low-lying areas. They are easy to clean and provide a wide, unobstructed view.
Both the awning and hopper windows come standard with a number of features that make them easy to use and easy to maintain, including:
- Thermally broken aluminum framing — for improved energy efficiency
- Fusion-welded corners — for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty hardware — for smooth operation
- High-performance glass — for superior energy efficiency
- Fabricated for 1″ glazing — to meet a variety of projected window needs
- Design flexibility — for a wide range of projected window applications
- Modern details — for a clean, contemporary look
- Effortless operation — for added convenience
- Robust construction — for lasting performance
If you are looking for projected windows that are both stylish and functional, the 2100 series is a perfect choice. Contact us today to learn more about this versatile projected window solution.
All corners are mitered and mechanically fastened. Insect screens are supplied and easily installed with concealed fasteners, eliminating unsightly clips & screws!
2100A awning windows and 2100H hoppers are fabricated with concealed 4-bar stainless steel hinges.
Hopper windows are available with ring & pole and cam hardware.
Awning windows are available with cam (push-out) or roto hardware.
Available in single and multi-lite configurations. Also available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to meet your projected window needs. Custom colors are available to match your décor.
Monumental Windows and Doors offers two other options for the 2100 Series: Fixed Windows, and Casement Windows.
Fixed Windows are perfect for projected window applications where ventilation is not required. They come in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs.
Casement Windows are hinged on the side and open outward. They provide superior ventilation and are easy to clean. Like the other projected windows in the 2100 series, they are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs.
Whether you are looking for projected windows that open, projected windows that don’t open, or anything in between, the 2100 series includes a projected window solution that is perfect for you. Contact us today to learn more about our projected window options.