Monumental Windows and Doors 2023
Aluminum Product Brochure
Monumental Windows and Doors is a family-run business based in Southern CA with nearly forty years in the industry. Our luxury, energy-efficient windows and sliding doors are made in Palm Desert, California using recycled aluminum. It is all done in-house by Monumental, from order to delivery. The finest Monumental windows and doors are crafted using modern design—inspired by California style with European influence.
All of our products are NFRC tested and California compliant, with Energy-Star rated glazing. We offer myriad high-performance glass options, including security glass. We are proud to work with licensed glazing contractors and dealers to supply the finest aluminum windows and doors for properties across the southwest United States and beyond.
We stock materials in the following finishes:
- Bronze Anodized
- Desert Tan
- Sky White
- Clear Anodized
- Custom colors available
Environmentally Friendly and Energy Efficient
Our thermally broken aluminum windows and doors are among the most energy-efficient in the industry. Aluminum windows and doors have the capacity to exceed normal energy efficiency standards. They are engineered using a high-performance dual glazing method that creates a thermal break in the framing construction, creating an energy-saving exterior that lasts well beyond the average door or window lifespan. This level of energy efficiency also provides comfort year-round—in any climate. Purchasing a Monumental product ensures your home is keeping its carbon footprint small and minimizing environmental impact without impacting the high-end results you seek.
Standards and Certifications
As leaders in the industry, it is paramount that we maintain the highest standards and certifications achievable for our award-winning products. We certify our products and processes through the following highly respected organizations:
- The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) - The National Fenestration Rating Council sponsors an energy efficiency certification and labeling program for windows, doors, and skylights. Consumers can find energy performance ratings and other useful information.
- The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) - Monumental performs tests for design pressure according to ASTM standards. ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials, is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services.
- The Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) / (formerly the American Architectural Manufacturers Association) - The FGIA provides “research consensus-based standards, product certification, advocacy, education, and professional development” for members. We work with the FGIA to obtain independent product performance ratings for our windows and doors.
Contact Us For Luxury Windows and Doors
- A homeowner? Please complete the contact form to be matched with a Monumental Windows and Doors dealer.
- Interested in becoming a MWD dealer? Complete the application form and send it to [email protected] to be considered for our non-exclusive dealer registry.
- A MWD dealer? Login to the Member Portal to access installation instructions and CAD files.
- A builder or architect? The Member Portal provides access to the latest new in product development, installation instructions and CAD files. Login or register here.